Our CSA (community supported agriculture) program is a great way to get familiar with the wide variety of produce that grows through the year in Georgia. As a CSA member you support the farm by helping us offset the yearly cost of seeds, amendments, and supplies, and help reduce food waste and travel costs. In addition you are getting local, seasonal food directly from our farm.
How it Works
- The CSA season lasts for two 15 week sessions.
- You can pick up your share at
- Decatur Farmers Market (Wednesdays 4:00-7:00PM)
- Johns Creek, pickup location near Old Alabama Rd and Jones Bridge Rd (Thursday 4:00-7:30PM)
- On the Farm (Coming Soon!)
- Session 1 goes from April 11th to July 25th with a week off for the 4th of July
- Session 2 goes from September 5th to December 12th
- Each week you will get 5-7 different vegetables and fruits in your insulated reusable Snapfinger Farm bag. Check out our Produce page to get an idea of the wide variety of produce you will be getting!
- You will also get a weekly newsletter prior to your share letting you know what you are getting along with recipes and updates on the goings on of the farm.
- NEW this season! In addition to your regular share, you have the option to add on a bakery share! Just like the vegetable share, you will get different items weekly including breads, pastries, and more all made from scratch by us. More details to come!
- Each 15 week session costs $310. ($290 before April 1st!)
- $20 Discount for sign ups before April 1st!
- We also offer an additional $25 discount if you sign up for the whole season (2 sessions)
- We take cash, check, paypal, credit card, and EBT! (Contact Us for payment by EBT, cash, and check)
Contact Us if you have any questions!